14 Aug 2014 - Appendix D added.
14 Jan 2015 - PDF updated. Data for Indigenous clients has been revised in Section 5.2 Drugs of concern in the demographics sections for alcohol, cannabis, amphetamines, heroin, nicotine and benzodiazepines (pages 38, 41, 44, 46, 48 and 50). Data for Indigenous clients has been revised in Section 5.3 Treatment provided in the overview, counselling, withdrawal management, assessment only, support and case. management only, information and education only, rehabilitation and pharmacotherapy sections (pages 52, 54-57, 59-61). Table 8.3: table revised to include Unknown sex and Total and the source corrected (page 85). Table 81: table revised to include Unknown Indigenous status and Total and the source corrected (page 101). Table 82: Source corrected (page 101).
24 Feb 2015 - Supplementary material added - Amphetamine treatment by method of use—AODTS NMDS 2012–13.
18 Jun 2015 - PDFs updated with following changes.
- Summary: The estimated number of clients has been updated (first bold point).
- Chapter 2, Section 2.2 Clients: The estimated number of clients and client proportions have been updated, including Figure 2.1.
- Chapter 4, Sections 4.1 and 4.2: The estimated numbers of clients and client proportions have been update, including Tables 4.1 - 4.4 and Figure 4.1.
- Appendix C: Imputation methodology for AODTS clients: Table C1 has been updated.
- Appendix D: State and territory summaries: The estimated number of clients for each state and territory has been updated (first paragraph on pages 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19 and 22).
- Supplementary table S4 Clients replaced.
26 Aug 2015 - PDF updated as data for Specialist Homelessness Services in Section 8.3 has been revised.