4 Aug 2004 - Please note that as with all large statistical reports there is the potential for minor revisions of data in Australia's Health 2004 over its two-year life.
- Methods and conventions
- Statistical tables
- Appendix: National Health Priority Areas
- 8. Health of older Australians
- 7. National health information and its development
- 6. Health services
- 6.4 Specialised mental health services
- 6.7 Primary health care services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- 5. Health resources
- 4. Population health
- 4.5 Socioeconomically disadvantaged people
- 3. Determinants of health
- 2. Health of Australians
- 2.3 Morbidity and illness
- 2.6 Non-communicable diseases
- 1. Introduction
- Preliminary material
18 Nov 2004 - A full-document RTF file has not been provided due to the large sizes of RTF files for each section.
26 Nov 2004 - Table S69 within Death rate for suicide amongst young adults aged 15-24 years and older people aged 65 years and over. Correction: to Appendix National Health Priority Areas page 397.