PDF report table of contents
- Patient experiences matter
- Why does having patient-centred experiences matter for patients with chronic conditions?
- Why does having patient-centred experiences matter for people managing a mental health condition?
- What is in this report?
2 Data source and methods
- Patient Experience Survey
- Identifying people with chronic conditions
- Measuring patient experiences
- How does health vary with chronic conditions?
- How do patients with chronic conditions experience health care?
- How do patients with a mental health condition experience health care?
4 What do these results tell us?
- Strengths and limitations of the data
- Where to next?
End matter: Acknowledgments; Abbreviations; Glossary; References; List of tables; List of figures; Related publications