This report compares key measures of Australia’s health expenditure with that of other OECD countries.
This international comparison includes an overview of:
- total health expenditure and annual growth rate
- health expenditure as a percentage of GDP
- health expenditure per person
- expenditure by health-care providers
- health expenditure by type of financing.
2. Health expenditure to GDP ratio
3. Health expenditure per person
4. Expenditure by health-care providers
5. Health expenditure by type of financing
6. Data sources and methods
Appendix Table 1: Health expenditure to GDP ratios (%), OECD countries, 2000-2016
Appendix Table 2: Health expenditure per person (A$, constant), OECD countries, 2000-2016
End matter: References